Sunday, February 19, 2006

Blogging is complicated, to me anyway....

I don't know how to start a blog. I don't know what to say and what not to say. I'm so confused on where to draw the line.... do I say shit that's nice and polished up or do I just peel off my skin and let you all see the pulsing grey guts? Is there something in between, a nice walled in area that's safe? I guess let's find out, eh? The answer that comes to my mind as I type this drivel in... can you hold back a volcano? Can you put a cap on that sucker and keep it from melting the skin off anyone in a 5 mile radius?

My dilemma, I just realized, is who I am. I don't want to be some of the things I am and have been shaped into through various experiences in life. But as the good book sayeth, the truth shall set you free. I also like 'to thyne own self be true.' Whichever works for you is cool with me.

I want to put in a disclaimer and be real nice, apologize, as it were, ahead of time for any grotesqueries you may encounter. My preference would be none, but I just can't fucking take it anymore. So fuck you if you don't like it. I didn't like it either.

No comments: