Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wait for it....

My eyes hurt from 12 hours at work.

I got a thing on my neck. like a nerve thing. I think it's like the one Homer had before he turned into the Incredible Homer.

My cat went nuts and I gave him the evil eye then we got into a staring match for like a full two minutes. FTW

My left hand fingers are now dumb from too much work. I can't type. They just sort of spasm when I try to move them. I wish I was joking here.

For the first time the other day, I actually HAD to wear my glasses to see what I was doing... *sigh*

My mouse scroll wheel seems to be set to scrolling an entire page at a time. That's a pain. I'll have to fix that at some point when I'm not lazy. Probably never.

I'm tired.

I think that's about it.

Oh wait.


The good news is, I'm having a shitload of friends over for a party on Friday the 13th. I am going through tons and tons of photos and art for opialympia (I am very happy about this, although it is a load of work...) and uh... I'm healthy. Oh, and work is really cool right now.

Things are generally good. It's just that nobody jumps out of their skin when it's good, we usually just complain when things are bad.

It was a lot easier to type the gripes up top, but I had to work at the happy stuff. Although I'm glad I did now...

No comments: