Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the scrounging

since this thing here that I post to went on life support over the past year, i've kinda been bummed. i've felt like it was a part of my life that was sort of introspective or something. self congratulatory maybe? cry for attention? bordedom? a place to pretend to question my actions on the internet?

well, i've never really been happy with the lack of my art i've put into this blog which is one of the reasons it exists. the other of course is to rant like a crotchety, out of touch, cynical loud mouth. of all of those things, the truth is, i'm really only out of touch, otherwise i'm quite nice.

so I poked through some drawings just now and grabbed this one because its not offensive, and also because it looks like Britney* Spears a little bit, maybe back when she had her dark hair... and I thought to myself... Britney* knows what it's like to be a scrounge I bet, this is the perfect filler for a post on the ol' blog.

poor girl.

brittany what?

and just so you know, that pic wasn't originally meant to be Britney, but... well... she gets around I guess...
__________________
*brit-knee, not brit-UH-knee

No comments: