Sunday, March 26, 2006

25 years of marriage is hot !!!

Well, Peter and Lois of 'Family Guy' are my inspiration for relationships. It's no secret I wish to be a family man, and these two really have it going on. Now, I don't know exactly how long they've been married, but there is a commitment there you don't see everyday... and I have no doubt they'll make 25 years and beyond.

But really, it's my own mother and stepfather who've made it 25 years, and for some reason, that is just amazing. They been through the thick and the thin, and they've earned their marriage every step of the way. They love each other, and to me, they are becoming like buddhist masters of marriage. When you focus on something for so long you become deft at it. They wield their marriage like a Neo wields the Matrix.

But, as much as I love my mother, Lois is way hotter.....

No comments: