Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where am I now?

So I spaced out. Here's a useless post to shake off the cobwebs. I think my brain went to sleep for a couple months, sort of like Cameron did just before he fell into the pool in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", taking care of it's own business, a little spring cleaning if you will... I'm guessing here...

I think it was a Buddhist monk, perhaps he was Vietnamese if memory serves, who said something about being like a glass of apple juice (now remember, most apple juice the world gets is not pasteurized so it has all kinds of apple pulp in it. I'm telling you this because it's essential to the following sentence...), you pour the juice and immediately all the pulp and juice is stirred up into a flurry, and you must wait for some time, for the pulp to settle, and the juice to become still.

Of course he isn't talking about being a glass of juice, he's talking about the state of being, for you, and I.

I think my apple juice has been continually stirred for some period of time by external and internal forces. I can't say with any certainty that it's calming down...

No comments: